NEW SERVICE DUE TO COVID-19: we are now able to help estate agents limiting the number of physical viewings by creating Property Video Tours. This enables our Property Professionals to continue marketing properties and only showing round serious viewings – saving time, money and is also safer all round.
Working with Estate Agents, Property Developers & Property Owners. We’re able to cover: Worcestershire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Powys and Wales, providing Property Videos of all sizes. Therefore, see our Property Video areas for more details.
Showcasing properties to help you market them…
“Thank you very much Adam for doing such a good job and also very sensitively, I enjoyed meeting you.”
Property Photography & Video Client – Ms B, Ludlow – June 2020
Benefits of Video Property Tours…
These have been offered because they help estate agents and vendors (property owners) to:
– Helping to increase safety by less people visiting the property unless they are seriously interested.
– Help estate agents save time and money through filtering out unnecessary viewings.
– Give a different perspective to properties.
– Stand out of the crowd – video tours are still relatively new and are becoming the new “go to”
Our aim is to video houses to show potential buyers around the property without being there! Therefore, saving time for everyone involved through filtering out unnecessary viewings.
We use portable video equipment with wide angle lenses so we can capture the interior of homes in a realistic way, smoothly. When Property Videos are used with our Professional Property Photography, this gives properties the showcasing they deserve!
Supplying edited property videos promptly within 3-4 days of videoing your property. We provide a download link by email so you can download the property video conveniently for marketing your or your clients property. Then just upload the video on your chosen video platform such as YouTube or Vimeo.
Preparing the Property for a video tour…
We believe preparing a property for a video tour is key in setting the standards, because first impressions really do count. In conclusion, prospective viewers want to see your property without the everyday items we all know and use. Therefore, we ask that all clients prepare properties before arrival, allowing us to work to our allocated slots.
Our Basic Top Tips for Preparing your Property
- Remove bins, dog / cat bowls, papers, magazines, towels, toothbrushes and other every-day items from out of view (also move items such as wheelie bins out of sight)
- Make sure underneath beds are all tidy and free from clutter
- Ensure all the lighting works if possible – it adds ambience and cosiness to your photos
- Hide wires and plugs from view (where possible)
- Polish or clean windows and doors. Glass worktops / cookers can sometimes show marks too
- If you have any spare bedrooms that you don’t usually use – its advised to make beds up to make use of the extra rooms so it looks appealing and welcoming to prospective buyers
If you are looking for basic home staging advice – let us know. Furthermore, we can recommend home staging services by interior designers we’ve worked with in the past.
“Thanks for the video & images they make the house look great.”
Property Photography & Video Client – Mr G, Ludlow – June 2020
Our Areas Covered…
We’re centrally located, therefore we’re able to film Property Videos for Property Professionals and Private Clients across parts of Worcestershire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Powys and Wales.
Property Video Tours in Worcestershire:
Tenbury Wells, Bewdley, Stourport, Kidderminster, Holt Health, Great Witley, Malvern and Worcester.
Property Video Tours in Shropshire:
Ludlow, Cleobury Mortimer, Craven Arms, Church Stretton, Clun, Bridgnorth and Bishops Castle.
Property Video Tours in Herefordshire:
Bromyard, Leominster, Kingsland, Monkland, Shobdon, Weobley, Eardisley, Ledbury and Hereford.
Property Videos in Powys and Wales:
Hay-on-Wye, Brecon, Crickhowell, Talgarth, Abergavenny, Kington, Rhayader, Welshpool, Llandrindod Wells, Builth Wells.
Finally, we may be able to cover areas outside of these locations. Please contact us for details.
Can we help you showcase through property video tours?
For more details on our Property Video Tours, get in touch…