We have our own family run caravan park in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside, so I know a fair bit about the industry along with my experience of marketing. I’ll share some of my tips and tricks…
Where can you market?
- Online directory websites – some are free, some are paid. Research into what you get first, before saying yes!
- Social media – build awareness, connect with existing customers and reach new customers. Include photos of the local area, things to do, places to visit, recommendations
- Website – make sure your website is easy to navigate, mobile responsive and branded to showcase your business
- Printed marketing material – make sure you have some professionally printed and branded leaflets and business cards on display and located in the local area
- Partner up with local businesses – offer discounts or bundled deals with other local businesses so that you both benefit
Budgets aren’t everything!
If you can have a small budget for maintaining your marketing efforts, you will be much more creative than someone with a budget of thousands!
If you need Marketing Consultancy, Commercial Photography, Social Media Management or Training, Design & Printing – contact us