With more and more high street shops closing, marketing is more important than ever for small independent high street shops. Social media can play a part of your marketing strategy, whether you are based in Tenbury Wells, Leominster, Ludlow, Bromyard or further a field.
Some top tips to make your social media content count…
- Display offers / promotions via your social media
- Strong branding (e.g. logo) both online and offline will make people notice you on social media
- Use social media to connect and network with other local businesses in neighbouring towns. Helping support their efforts by retweeting / sharing their posts too!
- Connect with customers through engaging content
- Don’t just make it all about business – include some personality
Social media can work for all types of businesses; from hair salons, pubs, to fruit and veg shops!
We provide social media management and training for local businesses in Tenbury Wells, Ludlow, Leominster, Bromyard and across parts of Worcestershire, Shropshire and Herefordshire.